2 Grassfed Sirloin Steaks (10 oz per steak)
Now Only : $36.76
SKU: N-BF1514-K Weight: 20 oz
Out of stock
Rain Crow Ranch Grass Fed Sirloin Steak is cut from the short loin. It is a lean cut with a full beef flavor.
Sirloin Steaks are economical, and adaptable to most any cooking method. Full of rich beef flavor, you wont be sacrificing taste with these healthy, naturally lean steaks.
Each steak is individually vacuum sealed.
Although grass fed beef is low in bad fats, it is rich in heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids. Grass fed beef also contains conjugated linoleic acid, or CLA, which has been shown to help fight cancer. Rain Crow Ranch(RCR) guarantees our beef to be raised 100% grass fed and finished on open pastures without antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, or animal by-products.
Rain Crow Ranch finishes our cattle on the finest forage available at the time; never confining to a feedlot or finished with grain, which spoils the nutrient profile of grass fed beef. Raised on grass and finished in feedlot IS NOT grassfed.
If you need any assistance with your order, we are here to help you. Want to order special grass fed beef butcher cuts or purchase quantity discounts? Call us at 866-255-5002.
Our shipping is currently handled by our processing facility and comes direct to your door via either UPS or FedEx.
We ship on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to allow the product to arrive in frozen condition and to avoid the chance of sitting over the weekend.
Currently we ship in Styrofoam coolers using dry ice. You can reuse these containers for picnics and when you need to keep food cool.
We will send you a shipping confirmation and tracking number the day the product ships so you will be advised to look for arrival.
We send the product with the signature waived to allow the delivery to be left at your door if you are not home.
Otherwise, it may ride around in the delivery truck for days
Recipes / Tips
Grass Fed Sirloin Steak with Balsamic Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
Impress your friends with Chef John’s amazing balsamic garlic butter sauce on grass fed sirloin steak. Chef John calls this recipe Balsamic Beurre Noir. He uses it on steak, fish and chicken.
Grass Fed Sirloin Steak Cooking Tips
- Pat your steak dry before grilling to assure a good sear to lock in your juices
- Bring your steak to room temperature before cooking
- Jaccard meat tenderizers will immediately and naturally tenderize your grass fed sirloin steak without chemicals. Jaccard meat tenderizers are available on our site by clicking here.
- Grass fed beef is leaner than most beef and at Rain Crow Ranch we recommend you only sear the steak on each side then move to a cooler portion of the grill.
- Remove your sirloin steak from heat earlier than you would with fat beef. Grass fed steak will cook faster.
- We ask that you never cook past medium rare for a tender steak.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Add the balsamic glaze butter sauce before serving