2 Grassfed Sirloin Steaks (10 oz per steak)
Rain Crow Ranch Grass Fed Sirloin Steak is cut from the short loin. It is a lean cut with a full beef flavor.
Grass Fed Sirloin Steak with Balsamic Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
Impress your friends with Chef John's amazing balsamic garlic butter sauce on grass fed sirloin steak. Chef John calls this recipe Balsamic Beurre Noir. He uses it on steak, fish and chicken.
Grass Fed Sirloin Steak Cooking Tips
- Pat your steak dry before grilling to assure a good sear to lock in your juices
- Bring your steak to room temperature before cooking
- Jaccard meat tenderizers will immediately and naturally tenderize your grass fed sirloin steak without chemicals. Jaccard meat tenderizers are available on our site by clicking here.
- Grass fed beef is leaner than most beef and at Rain Crow Ranch we recommend you only sear the steak on each side then move to a cooler portion of the grill.
- Remove your sirloin steak from heat earlier than you would with fat beef. Grass fed steak will cook faster.
- We ask that you never cook past medium rare for a tender steak.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Add the balsamic glaze butter sauce before serving