Grassfed Beef Liver 2 packs (16 oz/ pkg))
Now Only : $16.95
Weight : 32 oz
Out of stock
Liver is nature’s vitamin store. Rain Crow Ranch Grass Fed beef liver is considered by many to be a super food due to the rich content of micronutrients
It is essential to eat organ meats from grassfed beef without any antibiotics, hormones or commercial feeds.Since this organ is acts as filter that clears the body of drugs and other poisonous substances, you need to make sure the animal has been raised in the most pristine environment and without the use of added drugs and by-products.
In commercial feedlots, cattle are fed an aberrant diet of corn, antibiotics and growth hormones. Over 50% develop liver abscesses and are condemned on inspection. These toxins can be harbored in the liver.
If you eat liver for good health and wellness or because you love the liver and onions you grew up on then choose healthy grass fed liver from Rain Crow Ranch.
If you need any assistance with your order, we are here to help you. Want to order special grass fed beef butcher cuts or purchase quantity discounts? Call us at 866-255-5002.
Our shipping is currently handled by our processing facility and comes direct to your door via either UPS or FedEx.
We ship on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to allow the product to arrive in frozen condition and to avoid the chance of sitting over the weekend.
Currently we ship in Styrofoam coolers using dry ice. You can reuse these containers for picnics and when you need to keep food cool.
We will send you a shipping confirmation and tracking number the day the product ships so you will be advised to look for arrival.
We send the product with the signature waived to allow the delivery to be left at your door if you are not home.
Otherwise, it may ride around in the delivery truck for days
Reviews / Testimonials
Don’t forget your pet friends, they love liver.
I dehydrate it to make exquisite treats for my special friends.
Dr. P. Whisnant
Recipes / Tips
Grass Fed Beef Liver and Onions Recipe
Grass Fed Beef Liver and Onion Recipe Ingredients
- 2 lbs. Rain Crow Ranch Grass Fed Beef Liver Sliced
- 1/4 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 c. buttermilk, or as needed to cover liver slices
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 3 Vidalia onions, sliced into rings
- 2 c. all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 2 Tsp All Season salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Gently rinse liver slices under cold water, and place in a medium bowl. Pour in enough buttermilk to cover. Let marinate for several hours or overnight.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. I prefer a heavy cast iron skillet.
3. Separate onion rings, sprinkle with the sugar, salt and pepper (to taste).
4. Sauté onions until soft or caramelized. Remove onions from skillet and set aside. Add the olive oil to the skillet.
5. Season the flour with All Season salt or a favorite salt blend adding salt and pepper to taste. Put it in a shallow dish.
6. Drain the liver from the buttermilk and pat dry.
7. Dredge the liver in flour to coat.
8. Heat the oil and place the coated liver slices in the pan.
9. Cook until nice and brown on the bottom.
10. Turn, and cook on the other side until browned.
11. Add onions on top of liver and reduce heat to low.
12. Cook 10 minutes, or until tender.